Sunday, July 13, 2008

Big Brother 10: Episode 1

Well, that came as no surprise to me ! Renny and Jessie nominated !! I believe I predicted correctly !! Way to go, Ashley : ) lol....Anyway, Renny did drive everyone nuts just like I knew she would. I wasn't sure if she'd get nominated the first week because I thought she might try to start an alliance since she claims to be a Big Brother fan. By the looks of the episode, she did nothing but piss people off everywhere that she went ! Of course, Jessie did get nominated because he is a threat to the rest of the house in the physical competitions. One thing that kinda surprised me was the alignment of Brian, Dan and Ollie. I never pictured the three of them working together. We'll see how long that will last. Like I predicted, Brian would be a major player in this game. He also has a side alliance with Jerry which I think is brilliant. I just hope that he doesn't end up screwing Jerry over. I think Jerry is right about Dan possibly being a loose cannon. I'd like to see Dan go soon. If Jessie wins the POV then I think Renny could go home depending on who Jerry nominates. If Renny wins the POV then I think Jessie will potentially go home depending on who Jerry nominates. We'll have to wait this one out for a few days : )

No comments: